Travis Wallace (Born in August 28 1989 in Tampa FL
Known as Trab is a song writer, recording artist and southern Hip hop artist that tell stories that are real life in the lyrics, he like to call his music “Poetic Hustling”. He has a new universal sound with a versatile Flow and Delivery. He has been writing music since the age of 9.
Writing rhymes and recording on cassette tape player, as a young kid growing up listening to hip hop Trab was not the type to idolize other artists lifestyles or images instead it was the creativity in their craft. He was influenced by unique flow, versatile delivery, creative sounds, raw rap and good story telling. Artists like 2pac, Trick daddy, Bone thugs n harmony, NWA, Hot Boyz, master P, Mystical, UGK, Uncle luke, Do or Die, Twista and more. Thru out the years he always had the passion for music, he even wrote a poetry thru negative times but he never thought this could be his career until I got a chance to start recording his own mixtape. As he kept improving in his craft, creating my own sound, creative concepts and doing open mics. Listeners starting adapting to the music eventually promoters, venues and fans started booking shows dates. Club venues, private parties, teen show, community events and More.
Trab release and flooded the streets with his Mixtapes creating buzz through the streets, club venues and radio airwaves with his single “1 or 2 Ways” off the latest mixtape “No Interviews” now DatPiff, AudioMack, YouTube, SoundCloud and iTunes
– I’m a song writer/Poet.
– I look forward to expanding my brand heading tours, more networking, traveling the world and gaining new fans.
– One day I plan on putting out my first album.
– I want my music to live forever.
– I like making music that has a connection with people.
– I’m not much of a talker but I enjoy expressing how I feel my thoughts thru my music and performances when the lights turn on I turn up.
– I want to hear my music on different platforms like film, TV shows, games, ESPN and commercials one my goals
– Working towards being a successful businessman.